Thursday, February 17, 2011

Product: Bacon Hot Sauce

Bacon Hot SauceI love spicy foods and I love bacon. Why not combine the two. Well they have. The folks at baconhotsauce.com have designed a hot sauce specifically flavored for Bacon lovers, and if your reading this site, I am sure you're one of them.

One problem, there is no actual bacon in it. Here is a list of their ingredients.
Water, Distilled Vinegar, Cayenne Pepper, New Mexico Chili, Salt, Natural Flavor, Maltodextrin, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate

See, no bacon. I can't be too upset. Most of these types of products will not have any real bacon in them as it can spoil a lot easier. I'll certainly  be picking myself up a bottle of this shortly. This will go great to add a quick bit to the Bacon Dip I posted a few weeks back. Let me know if you've tried this. Let's hear some feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment